27. März 2023
Two choreographers work independently with two dancers on a 20-minute choreography to the music of the quartet. The music remains the same in both cases. On March 27 and 28 at the Gasteig HP8
The pressure is high, because everyone has to stick to the "rules of the game":
1. one has only 5 days for the creation.
2. the music is the same for both choreographies.
3. the music is delivered 5 days before the rehearsal.
4. the musicians are part of the scene.
5. props & costumes only what can be found.
Both choreographies are performed one after the other, so that the audience can experience how different the creative brains of the choreographers tick.
In conversation, the audience will gain insight into the motivations behind each artistic decision.
Choreographers: Roberta Pisu, Matteo Carvone
Dancers: Clara Cafiero, Erica D'Amico
Music: Arcis Saxophone Quartet
For more information click here: